Catamaran rental in BVI and USVI usually comes with:
Dinghy with outboard engine, snorkeling gear, fridge (sometimes a freezer), 220 Volts inverter,
bed sheets and towels, cockpit cushions, etc.
On specific models: Watermaker, air Conditionning, Generator, etc .
optional kayak, Stand Up Paddle, fishing gear, paddle board, scuba diving at local diving shops,
Technical Assistance and 24h hotline in case of failure or incident.
The items below may vary with the type of boat and
- Taxi transferts , we can organize the transfers, the driver will welcome you at the airport.
- Provisioning of your sailing yacht: we provide ordering list and delivery services in most areas.
- End cleaning fee of the yacht is mandatory in most cases, this saves you half a day of hard work.
- Professional Skipper : 160 to 180 euros per day, plus food.
- Hostess or cook: 130 to 150 euros per day, plus food.
- Security Deposit: 3000 to 8000 euros , via credit card pre authorisation or print.
- Damage waiver option reduces this security deposit.
- At charter end, boat should be brought to fuel dock to refuel.
- Extra Activities available in Caribbean: Scuba diving (from the boat, or with the local dive shops), kayak or stand up paddle, fishing, fly fishing, etc.
- Some anchorages/marine park in Caribbean are of private management, it will be asked a fee.
Catamarans Rental prices:
In Euros, per week,
Any charter duration is possible.
|Lagoon 450 S||4500||14900|
Prices vary with period.
Discounts: early booking, long term, specials.
Agency Manager, Frédéric Dalle (former
chemist...) started sailing in the 90's , become professional
skipper in 1999, then sailed the world with family until 2006.
Nemovoile was first created in 2003, French registered company (number SIREN 449092345).